- Budget Transfer Request (Oracle Financial 9.0) (Excel)
- Chartfield Request Form ↗(link is external) (DocuSign)
- Dept ID Request (Excel)
- Dept ID Request (PDF)
- HRMS Access Request Information
Labor Cost Distribution
- Labor Cost Distribution Change Request↗(link is external) (DocuSign)
- Labor Cost Distribution Change Request – ORSP only↗(link is external) (DocuSign)
You may click on the links above to take you directly to the templates in DocuSign once you login. You can also get to the above templates by going directly to DocuSign (https://docusign.sfsu.edu/ ↗(link is external)) and once logged in, click Template at the top of the page. On the left hand side, under Shared folders, select the Budget Administration and Operations folder and you will see both templates listed.
* -- All individuals, including approvers and department contacts, will need to have a DocuSign account for this process. If you do not have a DocuSign account, please go to DocuSign and setup your account. Click HERE for instruction for creating your DocuSign account (PDF). ⇱ return to reading
- SFSU Project Charter (PDF)
- Project Charter (new project)↗(link is external) (DocuSign)
- Project Charter (amendment)↗(link is external) (DocuSign)
- Guide for processing Project Charter in DocuSign (PDF)
Lottery Year-End Reporting Forms
- Access & Academic Development Programs (Program Report) (Word)
- California Pre-Doctoral Program (Program Report) (Word)
- Teacher Diversity Recruitment for Math & Science Initiative (Program Report) (Word)
- Year-End Lottery (Program Report) (Word)
- Year-End Lottery (Expenditure Report) (Excel)
Note: Some of the forms on this page are Microsoft Word documents. These are best utilized by printing them out, and typing on them or filling them out manually.
Adobe Reader is required for viewing and printing the Portable Document Format (PDF) documents. Please download Adobe Reader↗(link is external)
Disclaimer: If you have accessibility issues with the PDF or word forms, please contact the Budget Office at X81463 or 415-338-1463.