Welcome to Budget Administration and Operations at San Francisco State University. Our goal is to make budget and related information available to faculty, staff, and students. The office directs the development of the annual university budget, assesses ongoing budget planning issues, provides information for internal planning and decision-making, and facilitates the reporting requirements of the University.
FY 2018-19 Budget Development Milestones
- A message from CSU Chancellor Timothy P. White
- 2018-19 May Revision to Governor’s Budget
- A letter from the University President Dr. Leslie E. Wong
- California State University Will Not Increase Tuition in 2018
- 2018-19 CSU Budget Request
- 2018-19 Governor's Proposed Budget Summary
- Legislator Analyst: The 2018-19 "Overview of the Governor's Budget"
- Board of Trustees of the CSU, Committee on Finance, Minutes from Jan 29-31, 2018 meeting (see especially page 17 for "Closing the Budget Gap")
- California State University Statement on 2018-19 State Budget
- California Budget 2018-19 Enacted Budget