New Department ID Request


To request that a new Dept. ID be set up, or to modify or delete a Dept. ID, please submit a Dept. ID Request/Change form to the Budget Administration & Operations Office. To complete the form, follow the instructions embedded in the form itself.


Questions regarding Dept. ID requests can be directed to Jack Mao, Budget System Coordinator, at x86621; Tiffany Cheung, Senior Budget Analyst, at x82581, or Nikkie Guevarra, Budget Analyst, at x82579.


Requests for other CFS Chartfield additions or changes should be submitted to the Fiscal Affairs Office using the Chartfield Request form.